Every year, Rainbow Grocery Cooperative elects four worker owners to participate in the Public Relations Committee. The committee’s main tasks are:
- Placing advertisements in various periodicals, television, and radio
- Scheduling in-store cooking and demos
- Scheduling product demos
- Attending various functions throughout the Bay Area
- Attending school events
- Handling customer concerns
All sponsorship requests will be evaluated by the PR committee on a weekly basis. If you would like us to sponsor an event, such as a film/music festival etc., please submit an information package at least 1 month in advance.
Please provide the following items in the package:
- Purpose of the event
- Dollar amount of the request
- Contact name with a telephone number and/or email address
- Provide us with an email address for submission of our logo
If you would like the PR committee to attend an event at your school, please submit a request at least 1 month in advance.
- Provide an address stating where the event will be taking place
- Contact name with a telephone number and or email address
- Date of event
- Please indicate what the event is for
School Children should visit Rainbow Grocery!!
If you would like to arrange a tour of the store for a group of children, please contact the Public Relations committee by phone or email.
Filming in store
To film in our store, submit a request at least 1 month in advance. Include the following with your request:
Contact person with a telephone number and or email address date of filming
* To protect the privacy of our workers and customers, filming will only take place either before or after store hours. Hours of operation are 9pm – 9pm.